Thursday, July 12th marks the beginning of Restaurant Week, which continues in the Greater Green Bay Area through next Thursday, July 19th.
According to the event's website, "Restaurant Week gives food lovers an opportunity to experience food from the BEST restaurants throughout the region. Green Bay Restaurant Week™ was created with the intention of spotlighting the chefs and the cuisine that makes Greater Green Bay a dining destination. We have amazing restaurants and eateries, and this is the week to unite food lovers with DELICIOUS dining at AMAZING prices." If you've ever experienced Restaurant Week, you will know this to be true.
Two of the participating restaurants you definitely do not want to miss are Galley 57 and Studio 1212, Members of the Green Bay News Network.
Galley 57 is offering the delicious menu below for $30.00 per person:
- Flash Blackened Tuna - Yellow fin tuna flash blackened rare with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy
- Firecracker Shrimp Cocktail - Jumbo shrimp served chilled with signature horseradish and avocado salsa verde
- Ravioli Fritti - Fresh ravioli filled with a four cheese blend, lightly dusted in fresh herb panko then fried golden. Served with a fire roasted sweet pepper aioli and finished with a balsamic glaze
- Galley 57 Signature Steak - 8 oz. Filet Mignon served over gorgonzola crostini with caramelized onions and a balsamic Merlot demi-glace
- Norwegian Salmon - 8 oz. grilled Norwegian salmon fillet served with your choice of fresh mango salsa or a lemon dill sauce
- Cashew Chicken Amaretto - Fresh, all natural cashew encrusted chicken breast pan fried golden and served with a wild mushroom amaretto cream sauce
- WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY ONLY: 4 Piece Perch Dinner, includes soup and salad bar, appetizer, and dessert.
- THURSDAY & SATURDAY ONLY: 16oz Prime Rib Dinner, includes soup and salad bar, appetizer, and dessert.
- Black Forest Valrhona Chocolate Mousse - Rich and velvety Valrhona chocolate whipped with fresh cream and topped with wild Italian Amarena cherries
- Turtle Sundae - French vanilla bean ice cream rolled in toasted pecans then topped with caramel and dark chocolate sauces. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry
- Grasshopper - Galley 57 Supper Club Classic with French vanilla bean ice cream, creme de menthe and creme de cocoa for the ultimate adult ice cream indulgence
Studio 1212 is offering the menu below for $22.00
- Tomato Bisque Soup
- Italian Salad
- Cheesy Artichoke Dip - Served hot with warm pita slices
- Medi Za - Mediterranean style pizza with grilled lamb, spinach, red onion, fresh tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta
- Shrimp Scampi - Shrimp sautéed with garlic, butter, olive oil and white wine served over penne pasta
- Tuna Melt Panini - Served with kettle ships
- Lemon Lovers Bar - Shortbread crust and a sweet and tangy lemon filling
- Salted Caramel Brownie - Gourmet salted caramel-filled brownie drizzled with salted caramel and dark chocolate on a unique chocolate-covered pretzel crust
- Brown Butter Bourbon Bar - Moist and gooey brown butter bourbon cake layer studded with pecans and soaked in a bourbon syrup atop sea salt brown butter cookie crumb crust, all adorned with a sweet bourbon drizzle
If you have never been introduced to these two restaurants, we strongly suggest you introduce yourself during Restaurant Week. And, if you have had the pleasure of dining at either of these great restaurants, here's another good reason to visit them again! Please let them know that the Green Bay News Network Sent You!