Event InfoStart: March 6, 2023 - 5:00pm
End: March 6, 2023 - 7:00pm
The Green Bay Public Works Department is announcing a public involvement meeting that will be held by the City of Green Bay for the proposed reconstruction of Country Club Road from West Mason Street to Indian Hill Drive.
Discussion will focus on the County Club Road reconstruction traffic impacts, impacts to adjacent properties, and the construction schedule of this project. The project is currently anticipated for construction in the summer of 2025.
The meeting will be held at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, 2740 West Mason Street, Green Bay in Room SC142 of the Student Center on Monday, March 6, 2023, at 5:00 pm. Enter through Door 9 of the Student Center. A short presentation of the proposed reconstruction of County Club Road will be provided by representatives of the consulting firm Ayres. Informal discussions will follow the presentation to discuss individual concerns regarding the project. All interested persons are invited to attend.
“Why Should I Attend This Meeting?”
Attending a public information meeting on the Country Club Road reconstruction project can be beneficial in several ways:
- Learn about the project: Attending the meeting will provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the project, its goals, timeline, and potential impacts on the community. This information can help you understand the project’s scope and how it will affect you and your community.
- Ask questions: Public meetings are an excellent forum to ask questions and voice your concerns about the project. You can seek clarifications on any aspect of the project that may be unclear to you, and also get answers to any questions you may have about the project’s impact on your community.
- Provide feedback: Your feedback on the project is essential to the city planners and officials. Attending the meeting gives you a chance to provide your input on the project, and any suggestions or recommendations you may have.
- Be informed: By attending the public information meeting, you’ll be more informed about the project and its potential impact on your community. This knowledge can help you make informed decisions and prepare for any changes that may arise from the project.
- Participate in the decision-making process: Public meetings are an opportunity for community members to participate in the decision-making process. Your attendance and participation can influence the outcome of the project and ensure that your community’s needs and concerns are taken into account.
If you live in the area of Country Club Drive from West Mason to Indian Hill Drive, you may want to mark your calendars for March 6th at 5:00pm.