Winter Farmer’s Market
Event InfoStart: January 19, 2019 - 8:00am
End: January 19, 2019 - 12:00pm
Join us for the 9th Annual Winter Farmers Market presented by Bellin Health!
• KI Convention Center – Exhibit Hall C
• 70+ vendors including local meats, cheeses, bakery, prepared foods, vegetables, canned items, coffee, and handcrafted art pieces!
• A free yoga class is offered at 9 am in the private ballroom next to the market. Bring your own mat for a low-impact exercise in between shopping!
• Live music by local musicians played throughout the hall as you shop.
• Free parking is available in the Main Street Ramp with skywalk access to the KI Center. The free, automated ramps will have you take a ticket that you will keep and then scan upon exit.
• EBT is available on-site.
• For more details, visit downtowngreenbay.com/events/winterfarmersmarket
Free to Attend!