Event InfoStart: September 17, 2020 - 8:00am
End: September 17, 2020 - 4:00pm
The pandemic has changed recruiting but the workforce system is still here to help you find the talent that you need! We are hosting a Drive Thru Job Fair Sept 17 as part of a statewide, unified approach to let job seekers know that there is still opportunity available in their local area!
If you have available positions, you will need to register at email below and provide 400 one-page recruitment flyers. Your one page document can be printed on one or both sides, 8.5×11” or a smaller size; however, only one page per company!
What should you include? Here are some suggestions:
Company name, location, logo, etc.
• Available position(s)
• How to apply
• Details about company benefits and/or wages
• What makes your company special, what is the service or product you provide?
• Include your Equal Opportunity statement
• Contact information if a job seeker would like to reach out to your company (email, phone or both)
The deadline for dropping off your information: Noon Friday, Sept 11th.
The location for dropping off information: Forward Service Corporation Office: 726 Pine St Green Bay.
Your one page document will be inserted into a bag
• Staff collating bags will be wearing gloves and masks
• Each car attending the drive thru fair will receive one bag of job information
To register for this event, or to learn more about other locations contact:
Craig Coleman @ [email protected] / 920-940-6069