Your Canine Family Members can now get their 2020 Licenses!
Allouez Municipal Code §151-5(A) requires all dogs five months and older be licensed each calendar year.
Licenses are currently available —
- In person at the Village Hall, 1900 Libal Street, Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
- By mail (Application Form)
- At two local Allouez Veterinarians:
Allouez Animal Hospital (801 Hoffman Road)
Riverside Animal Hospital (3233 Riverside Drive)
When applying, you will need to provide the following:
1. Proof of current rabies vaccination
2. Proof of spaying or neutering (if applicable)
3. Payment according to the fee schedule listed below (check made payable to the Village of Allouez when applying by mail)
4. A completed Dog License Application Form when applying by mail
Costs Per Calendar Year*:
Neutered Males/Spayed Females-$5.00
Unspayed or Un-neutered-$30.00
*Additional $5.00 late fee for tags purchased after March 31st.
To View Information on Village of Allouez Website, Please Click Here.