Our update on what you can look forward to in 2020 from area businesses wouldn’t be complete without an update from right here at the Green Bay News Network!
Over the last several years, we have developed a local news platform focused on bringing you news you can truly use in your daily life.
We bring you information about your favorite local businesses, nonprofits, and community organizations, and no doubt we’ve introduced you to some you’ve never heard of.
The Greater Green Bay Area is lucky to have thousands of small business owners and community organizations which are here to serve you, and we will dedicate our resources to becoming the most comprehensive source for information about our area in 2020.
Our 2020 New Year Resolutions:
1. Expand the number of businesses and community organizations that publish on our platform.
2. Expand our (free) viewer subscriber base.
3. Deliver quality content on news, events, specials, job opportunities and more which add value to your daily life in our community.
How you can help?
The answer is very simple: There are two ways you can help right now —
1. If you know a local business owner who you would like to receive updates from, share this article with them by clicking on the social media share icon below or the email icon below and suggest the contact the Green Bay News Network ([email protected]) to learn how they can share their news with you.
2. Help us grow our (free) subscriber base. Help us share our news with your friends, family, and co-workers by sharing this article on your social media accounts by clicking on the social share icons below and encouraging them to subscribe to our free weekly e-newsletter.
From all of us at the Green Bay News Network: We wish You All a Very Happy and Prosperous 2020!