Just Days Left to Make an Ethics In Action Awards Nomination!
The 2020 Ethics in Action Awards nomination period closes at Midnight on Sunday, May 31st
This is the 13th year Foundations Health & Wholeness has celebrated ethical leaders in our community. This year we are focusing on the individual stories of ethical leadership that happen in Brown County every day. We want to recognize individuals who have worked to create a healthy neighborhood, workplace, or school.
We know you know a teen or adult who has made, or is making, a positive impact in our community!
Here are just a few examples:
- Have you noticed someone drawing on their core ethical values to make life better for others?
- Is there someone you know who has risen to meet the challenges presented by COVID-19 (students helping students, neighbors helping neighbors, individuals stepping up to help at-risk populations, volunteer sewers making masks, retired medical professionals who made themselves available, a teacher who made driveway visits to their students, etc.)
- Has someone’s selfless act impacted you?
- Has someone in your neighborhood paid it forward in a unique way?
- Do you know a student who took a stand against bullying or did something courageous to help others?
We know that there are so many other inspiring stories out there! We would be so privileged if you would share these stories with us, so we can lift them up, honor these individuals and inspire others with their actions!
Help us honor these individuals and inspire others with their stories of action! Nominate someone today at https://wearefoundations.org/ethics-in-action/
Nominations accepted through May 31st.
Contact Jenn at [email protected] with any questions.